Drilling Performance Monitoring & Analysis Course
Cost Saving by Analysis using ILT and LT
2-day CourseAvailable in Abu Dhabi, Vienna and in-house in locations worldwide
This 2-day course offers a unique approach for analyzing drilling processes and is designed to educate participants in real-time drilling performance monitoring using drilling data analysis. The participants will learn how drilling data quality control is the first and most important step in performing high quality drilling analysis. This course will also educate participants on how the drilling process can be divided into four main components (Bit On Bottom Time, Lost Time, Flat Time and Invisible Lost Time). Multiple strategies for implementing ‘best practices’ and ‘benchmarking’ of rig operations will be presented. As a result, participants will develop a personalized approach to evaluating the efficiency of their rig fleet.
Our top-level course instructors are available to share their knowledge and expertise in. The practical oriented course includes several case studies and offers a workshop like environment. Participants will be provided with all required course materials and manuals, as well as a ‘Certificate of Participation’ upon successful completion of the course.
Designed for: People with drilling experience who want to improve drilling efficiency, reduce CAPEX and OPEX, drilling rig personnel, drilling engineers, drilling rig supervisors, drilling managers and service company personnel.
- The Value of Available Drilling Data
- Mitigating Invisible Lost Time
- Developing Performance Culture in a Drilling Organization
- Avoiding Lost Time (Non-productive Time) & Improving Productive Time
- Summary and Discussion
- 2 days in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 2 days in Vienna, Austria
- 2-day In-house company course with your own drilling data, please contact us for a quote.
- 1 week workshop is also available or as an in-house course which can be delivered on request.
If you would like to receive more information, please contact or complete the form below.